An Interesting cruise

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

12 Night Mediterranean (Barcelona Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 01, 2012
Ship: Carnival Breeze
It would depend what a person wanted. we chose the ship because it was going places we wanted to o not the ship it self

The food on the lido deck was ok nothing amazing their meal times were off especially if you had gone ashore by the time you got back there was only burgers which I can get fed up of very quickly.. I did not use the paying resturant as I felt I had already paid enough.

This was poor. Too Loud\, Too short and very 3rd rate.

Pros: The room was really nice and the cleaningand waiting staff were excellent

Cons: Not enough information about seeing places on your own they pushed the excursions far too much to the point it was irritating

Recommends Carnival Breeze? Yes!