Lovely Relaxing Cruise!

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: December 01, 2014
Ship: Caribbean Princess
The Caribbean Princess is a beautiful ship. It is a little older but I think the ship has been well kept and is tastefully decorated. The layout of the ship makes it never feel too crowded. There are four different pools!

I was pleased with the buffet options and I loved the 4 course dinners every night. There were many delicious seafood options!

Lots of live music on the ship!

Our waiter Will was always smiling and provided great service!

We had a large ocean view window and I never felt claustrophobic in the stateroom.

Pros: I enjoyed laying out by the pool\, soaking in the hot tub\, and taking in the ocean views!

Cons: There was nothing I did not like about this cruise!

Recommends Caribbean Princess? Yes!