Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Relaxing vacation

Sail Date: September 01, 2014

This is the fourth time I was on the Caribbean Princess. Twice with my family and twice just the two of us. This time our room was out of the way and no noise which I like. I like to go to the specialty restaurants. I found the Crown Grill was much better this time. I think the Italian restaurant is overrated but we come from New York and their is an Italian restaurant every 20 feet. Staff was very nice.

Pros: Room was private and out of way No noise

Cons: Older crowd

Recommends Caribbean Princess? Yes!

Ate at specialty restaurants three times out of 5. Was booked to go back to Sabatinis but cancelled and went to dining room instead. Food was good.
Loved the room just wished they had a shower massage in shower.