Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Pretty good stuff!!

Sail Date: March 01, 2013

We only have one point of reference -- that was with the Ruby Princess a year ago. The Ruby Princess was excellent in every way. This was very very good. The entertainers in the theater were great!! There was a group of 4 passengers that were unruly from the lifejacket display to the 6th day. I know there was little that could be done to a bunch of drunks\, but a higher ranking officer should have taken them aside and explained that everyone on board wanted to enjoy themselves.

Pros: Overall experience

Cons: the bed

Recommends Caribbean Princess? Yes!

As you can see\, we thought everything else was great. My only problem was with the bed. There was a rut in the mattress\, from overuse or a heavyweight or something. It caused me much discomfort in my back. After two nights\, I informed the cabin steward\, who placed a blanket under the mattress. That actually helped a little. He did all he could\, I'm sure. Otherwise\, pretty good cruise.