Pretty good stuff!!

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Sail Date: March 01, 2013
Ship: Caribbean Princess
We only have one point of reference -- that was with the Ruby Princess a year ago. The Ruby Princess was excellent in every way. This was very very good. The entertainers in the theater were great!! There was a group of 4 passengers that were unruly from the lifejacket display to the 6th day. I know there was little that could be done to a bunch of drunks\, but a higher ranking officer should have taken them aside and explained that everyone on board wanted to enjoy themselves.

As you can see\, we thought everything else was great. My only problem was with the bed. There was a rut in the mattress\, from overuse or a heavyweight or something. It caused me much discomfort in my back. After two nights\, I informed the cabin steward\, who placed a blanket under the mattress. That actually helped a little. He did all he could\, I'm sure. Otherwise\, pretty good cruise.

Pros: Overall experience

Cons: the bed

Recommends Caribbean Princess? Yes!