Clean but ageing decore.

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: February 01, 2013
Ship: Caribbean Princess
Cabin Type: Suite
I have travelled on Celebrity two years ago\, and Carnival last year\, Carnival was a pain to manoever around\, but the theatre was amazing. Celebrity was a joy and beautiful. Princess was not the top of the line I was lead to believe. It was clean and I found all staff pleasant and cheeerful.

Overall quality good but not top of the line. ambiance dreadful\, noisy and crowded (Coral Restaurant.) Specialty - steep $$

Entertainment in the theatre poor\, pedestrian. very disappointing considering what you read advertised on other lines. Celebrity was good\, so was Carnival.

Alternate bedding (blanket) was provided promptly and cheerfully. All staff seemed to be instruted to greet you.

Clean and easy to get around. Decore 'oldfashioned' (I am 77 years old)

I had an inside room. Bathroom for a thin person\, shower for an anorexic. Room OK and well kept.

Pros: Nothing special anywhere

Cons: not enough outdoor seating for 3000 people.

Recommends Caribbean Princess? No.