Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Staff was great, Islands were not great

Sail Date: June 01, 2014

The ship was very nice\, the staff so nice and very helpful. Pool could have been a little bigger.

Pros: Movies under the starts and Puerto Rico

Cons: Princess Cays\, St Thomas\, Turks

Recommends Caribbean Princess? Yes!

Elevators were very slow\, it was much faster to take the stairs than wait for the elevators. The restrooms were pooly marked\, had very small signs and not enough stalls as there was always one not working.
The dining room was great\, the buffet was a little on the bland side. The fresh fruit was good but the eggs were terrible\, I think they use powdered eggs.
We had a family of 4 in one room and we had a lot more room than I expected. We had a lot of room for clothes and luggage and it was nice having a balcony. Our kids are 13 and 20 and my husband and I had plenty of room in our bed\, it seemed like it was bigger than a queen!
We had fun at the various activities.