Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

A great vacation with friends!

Sail Date: January 01, 2013

The ship was nice and clean.

Pros: The outdoor movie screen around one of the pools and live music around another pool.

Cons: The food and dining service.

Recommends Caribbean Princess? No.

The wait staff was not as professional as I have had in the past on other cruise lines.
I liked the size of the room and the location of the closet making this area like a dressing area. Not having a couch in the room made it more spacious. Opening the balcony doors to our two friends balconies was really nice and convenient.
I loved our cabin \"dude\"\, Romlan\, he was exceptional. If he was in the hallway and saw me coming he would hurry to my door and open it for me. He was very quick to clean and make our bed while we went to breakfast. He was GREAT!
Comedian Sarg was great! Went both nights he was so good.