A great vacation with friends!

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Sail Date: January 01, 2013
The ship was nice and clean.

The wait staff was not as professional as I have had in the past on other cruise lines.

Comedian Sarg was great! Went both nights he was so good.

I loved our cabin \"dude\"\, Romlan\, he was exceptional. If he was in the hallway and saw me coming he would hurry to my door and open it for me. He was very quick to clean and make our bed while we went to breakfast. He was GREAT!

I liked the size of the room and the location of the closet making this area like a dressing area. Not having a couch in the room made it more spacious. Opening the balcony doors to our two friends balconies was really nice and convenient.

Pros: The outdoor movie screen around one of the pools and live music around another pool.

Cons: The food and dining service.

Recommends Caribbean Princess? No.