Service Service Service

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean

Contributor Level: Second Mate

Sail Date: October 27, 2014
Ship: Caribbean Princess

If you like Service than Princess is the Cruise for you.My 2nd time on Princess and this ship was huge,Great service all over.Even in the buffett areas,they will come around right when you sit down and get you a drink during anytime of the day which was very easy  to get used too.Asked if everything was ok and was great.Only complaint i have for Princess is salad dressings as they have a European taste to Ranch and Ceasar almost a sour taste .The Pools werent filled with kids as Princess attracts a quiet older crowd which i love.Had some of the best service in the Crown Grill steak house.Told me that if i didnt see it on the menu to ask and they will make any combination for me.Had Lobster and steak and a table full of sides.Went out of my way to shake the main waiter hand as service was best in 10 years plus!