Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Do Not Take This Cruise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sail Date: December 22, 2014

Traveled As: Family w/young children

First I want to say was wonderful!! I would 100% use them again for any of my cruising need. As far as the cruise on Caribbean Princess NEVER AGAIN!!!! I traveled with my family, we had 3 cabins all next to each other. When we checked in they moved all our rooms. HOW DO YOU SEPERATE A FAMILY???? We were not the only family this happened to. Many family were at the desk with us very upset.

Also the dinning room staff was very rude. 2 night of our trip were " Formal nights" and unless you and your children had long pants on you were not allowed in dinning area. They were very rude about this. I could go on and on with the problems, its just easier to say DO NOT TAKE THIS CRUISE!!!!

Older ship but it was in good shape.
nothing special I have been on many cruises with much better food.
nice room very happy with it
Dinning room staff was rude!!!!!
not enough fun activities but what they had was ok
not enough of them and the good ones were always cut short. Bingo cost me $90.00 only had 4 games???
nice safe market.
Princess Cays (Cruise Line Private Island)
Pretty place but nothing special.