Do Not Take This Cruise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Western Caribbean Getaway (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 22, 2014

First I want to say was wonderful!! I would 100% use them again for any of my cruising need. As far as the cruise on Caribbean Princess NEVER AGAIN!!!! I traveled with my family, we had 3 cabins all next to each other. When we checked in they moved all our rooms. HOW DO YOU SEPERATE A FAMILY???? We were not the only family this happened to. Many family were at the desk with us very upset.

Also the dinning room staff was very rude. 2 night of our trip were " Formal nights" and unless you and your children had long pants on you were not allowed in dinning area. They were very rude about this. I could go on and on with the problems, its just easier to say DO NOT TAKE THIS CRUISE!!!!

nothing special I have been on many cruises with much better food.

not enough of them and the good ones were always cut short. Bingo cost me $90.00 only had 4 games???

not enough fun activities but what they had was ok

Dinning room staff was rude!!!!!

Older ship but it was in good shape.

nice room very happy with it
nice safe market.
Pretty place but nothing special.