Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

I had a wonderful cruise

Sail Date: February 01, 2013

The ship was beautiful and the service was more then one could expect. Our stewart went beyond what one would expect. Sergio was always asking what else he could do to make our trip better. He helped me when my leg was so swollen he put life preservers under my mattress so I could get my leg raised. You have a wonderful crew. The only disapointment was my suitcase was broken when I got it on the pier. I just bought it for a trip in Aug and this trip were the only times I used it and it must have been dropped on one wheel and it being a solid case it broke. Its a four wheel suitcase. That was my only complaint on the whole trip.

Pros: Dineing in the dining room.

Cons: The price of drinks

Recommends Caribbean Princess? Yes!

I just wished the show was closer to our dining room. We had to so so much walking.
Food was great.
Loved our room it was the first time I had a balcony and I will never sail without one in the future.
Above and beyond. They were great.
Some shows could have been better. This was my 8th cruise and I have seen better on other ships.