Dinner in palm was awesome

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Sail Date: January 26, 2013
Ship: Caribbean Princess
I loved loved the service, Josepf and inna were the best, all the staff worked hard, the ship was clean and the dining room food was great, I liked the shows and the pool entertainment, the kid program was good for my 11 yr old. The only disappointing thing was how freaked the crew got when my son was ill, he often gets motion sickness, it was a little disappointing getting to curaçao so late. Embarkation was a little long but disembarkation was nice. I liked my free beach bag and the beach towels our steward always kept our cabin stocked with, the chocolates were nice at turn down and the soaps and shampoo.

Awesome