Lovely cruise

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

Sail Date: July 01, 2012
Ship: Caribbean Princess
Friendly, efficient, and gracious staff. Food was pretty good but the specialty restaurant Sabatini was a huge waste! I was hoping that since it was a smaller restaurant that the meals would be prepared more last minute, not hours ahead, but I was wrong.

Pros: Seeing cities I might not have traveled to by land. Copenhagen, Oslo, Helsigor

Cons: I thought the stop in Helsingborg was a waste. Should have stopped in Stockholm. The only saving grace of that port was going to Helsigor, Denmark.

Recommends Caribbean Princess? Yes!