Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Old but well maintained, very pleasant

Sail Date: January 01, 2012

Ship was pleasant and well maintained. Temperature controls within the rooms seemed non existant. Balcony was the one poorly maintained area, rust at the base, wooden rail was pealing and the blue plastic on the floor, there must be a better material

Pros: Food

Cons: "beauty parlor", termed "SPA" was god awful. Inappropriate and uncomfortable chairs, a broken door held open by a plastic chuck that slamed shut every 2 minutes added to the relaxed spa feel???

Recommends Caribbean Princess? Yes!

Too good. Every morsal was delicious
Some were excellent some were OK
Two TV's a foot apart, it's what I've always dreamed of! On the other hand no alarm clock, when I called to find out if there were any available, I was told I could purchase one. Overall your rating dropped from excellent to good because of the lack of a clock and a coffee pot in a suite or any room for that matter.