An Average Cruise At Best

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Sail Date: December 01, 2011
Ship: Caribbean Princess
Cabin Type: Suite
IF THIS WAS MY FIRST CRUISE..I WOULDN'T GO ON ANOTHER ONE.... The wait staff "waited on you" but that was it. I'v been on 25 cruises in my life (im 56) and this was among the worst. I didn't feel welcome. I felt like cattle and they couldn't wait to get me off the boat.

this was the worst part..not up to par..i'm not picky..and don't expect Lobster everynight..but i could not wait to get home to go to Outback or Caraba's to get a meal!

This was the good part..i thought the entertainment was good.

As is anything..there were good and bad..but when i'm on a cruise..i don't expect BAD

it's an older ship showing it's wear.

We had a mmini suite...it was ok..

Pros: The islands we visited

Cons: The service overall

Recommends Caribbean Princess? No.