Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Great Ports & Nice ship

Sail Date: January 01, 2008

Overall very nice ,big, clean ship.Plenty to do & see & eat & eat & eat & eat. Did I mention the food was very good? Can't say the same for the anytime dining service wait staff. They were always rushed & not very friendly.Next time I will go with traditional seating as I think you get better service when you have the same waiter every night. The Captain canceled the Princess Cays Port call due to problems with the Tenders & Wind. Note to Pricess - if you build a dock the ship always be able to unload. St Thomas & Sint Maarten were awesome!

Pros: Excellent Food

Cons: Missing Princess Cays

Recommends Caribbean Princess? Yes!