Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

The best therapy money can buy

Sail Date: February 01, 2007

This is the perfect vacation for families with children over 12 years old. They had their own vacation. We had dinner together and excursions. I loved they had a laundry room. I packed light. The first night at dinner my son asked " Where are the Prices? " I laughed he was psyched. My kids had a ball. Security for the teens program was great. I was worried about my younger son who was more introverted and he came out of his shell. We celebrated his birthday on board. They decorated his room. The seminar on how to explore and shop on the islands was worth its weight in gold. The gem seminar was informative so when shopping new what to look for. People were friendly. Educated myself at the art auction.

Pros: My kids had a seperate vacation and we were all in the same place. Also the seminars offered and the art auction. Food was amazing.

Cons: the service of the busboys in the buffet . The exursion desk service

Recommends Caribbean Princess? Yes!