Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Beautiful Ship, not so much the crew !

Sail Date: September 01, 2006

It was my first Princess and I loved the ship. I have been in several but this one was one of my fav in termn of decoration and layout.
Or cabin crew was wonderful, her name is Nora from Phillipines in Deck Lido, very attentive with a great smile at all times, love her !! But the crew in the dinning rooms at night was poor and too fast, we felt like they were in a rush. They also did not speak fluent english, could not understand them very well...
Attendance at the bars in the pools were terrible, not friendly at all.
The food was good, not great, some days better than others. I think the food got better as the days went by, specially the buffet, the last days was delicious.
The ship was clean, our room nice, roomy and well great location on Lido Deck.
I recommedn Lido Deck because you are a few steps away from the Restaurant and on of the pools, also it hasthe platform above the captains control room to observe the sunsets, very beautiful...
Also, the Movies under the Stars was fantasitc !!!! Would go on Princess Again , despite of the bad details, would give it a try in the future, but different ship !!!

Pros: The decoration, layout, pools, cabins.

Cons: The crew needs to be much more attentive , smilie and corteous.