Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: July 01, 2006

Room Type: Suite

I walked onto the ship for the first time and felt like I was walking into the highest rated resort possible. The Atrium was unbelievable. As my first cruise, I didnt know what to expect. I just expected to have a nice relaxing time away from life and work. What I got out of my cruise with Princess was much more than that. Most people including myself always go on vacation just kind of knowing that its not going to perfect and there will be problems. In all honesty, I cannot say that we had one single issue. From the food, to the room, the personalized service, the people, the cleanliness, and just the overall beauty of the ship was all perfect. The shore excursions were all amazing as well. And from speaking to other cruisers, I never heard a bad thing. Everyone had fun on their excursions and on the ship as well. It was nice to walk away from life for once, completely, and not have to worry about hearing someone complain or see people unhappy. Princess is the new definition of Perfect. This trip couldnt have been more perfect in my eyes. I got home on Saturday and its the following Wednesday right now and Im already planning my next Perfect Princess Cruise.

Pros: Service was OUTSTANDING but overall it was really just everything

Cons: Have not one bad thing to say