Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A wonderfully superb cruise

Sail Date: June 01, 2006

This was the first vacation I have taken since my husband passed away. I was looking forward to it with much hesitation and intrepidation. I have to say, that I would recommend a Princess cruise to anyone who needs to be pampered, cared for and just relax, and enjoy life. Thank you to the entire Princess crew on the Caribbean Princess, everyone involved in shore excursions, and involved with Princess from embarkation to disembarkation, it was a wonderful experience.

Pros: the dedication of the crew, from the bridge to the dietary staff, everyone was professional and committed to making sure everyone had a wonderful time.

Cons: I can honestly say there was nothing, that I liked least, except maybe that it ended!!