a spectactular cruise

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: April 01, 2006
Ship: Caribbean Princess
i was alittle nervous taking my parents on a cruise, they have never cruised before. they loved it so much they said my and husband and myself cannot sneak off without them anymore. they could not belived the had waited until their 70's to go on their first cruise. we are in our our 40's and found we all had plenty to do. when we got home my mother was ready to book another cruise on princess. we had no complaints only praises. the suite, the food and entertainment were absolutely wonderful. we have cruised on carribean and grand. we love princess.

Pros: not one complaint we love princess cruise lines

Cons: not long enough