Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Cruiseworthy

Sail Date: April 01, 2006

Ship was nice and clean, entertainment was great especially Bert with a "e", he made our trip. He was definetly a twofer!!!! The staff was no at all gracious like on Royal Carribbean, Celebrity or Holland. The pursers desk should get a lesson on "Customer Service". I did not appreciate the mandatory tipping on my bill. Someone should look at the definition of Gratuity. I must say our Cabin Steward was great,, never saw him but whatever we needed it was there and cabin was kept clean. Food was great, my husband will go back just for food. Pools we great. Very pushy on the drinks and then they wonder why passengers go missing. Wonder why??? Billing should be on TV like other cruise lines and no-way should you have to pay for ice ceam. Come on!!!!!!!

Pros: Food

Cons: The feeling that we did not matter to the staff!!!