Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

I would never do that agian

Sail Date: November 01, 2005

Room Type: Suite

I went on the the ship durring it's first season. It was known as the "love boat". All I can say about that is that I would have LOVED it had my bathroom had worked durring my nine day cruise and the staff were nicer. I have recomended this cruise line to many others and cruised on other ships with princess, but I would not pay someone to relive my last cruise. The nice people at princess came to fix the toilet everyday and yet somehow it never worked after they left. The staff on ship got really rude with me when I begged them to fix my toilet everyday. Princess never reenbursed me even a penny for the problems that I had onboard and just gave me the run around about if for almost two years now. I would recomend that you find another cruise line or at least ship if you want to have a good time..

Pros: I liked that I got to sail on a new ship.

Cons: The service and the ship itself.