Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean

Loved this Cruise Line!!

Sail Date: March 01, 2009

This was my first Cruise and I absolutley loved it! I spoke to many of the people during this cruise who all said that Princess was the best cruise line they ever vacationed with. All the staff were so friendly and were always there to answer any questions. The ship offered a lot of activites for young kids all the way to senior citizens. I would recommend Princess to everyone!

Pros: The food selection, the friendly staff, all the beautiful islands.

Recommends Caribbean Princess? Yes!

The food in the dining hall was amazing, it felt like you were dining in a five star restaurant every night. Staff was very attentive.
My room did not have any windows and at first I was a little nervous about getting sea sickness. But the room is set up with mirrors to help give the room a bigger feel. The room did have a hair dryer as well as a mini bar that was filled with fresh ice everyday.