Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

An amazing experience

Sail Date: August 01, 2007

This ship was amazing. It was an absolute dream to be on, and I would reccomend it to everybody.
We were a middle class family but we were treated just as well as the richest people on the ship.

Pros: A wonderful first time cruise!!

Cons: I'm afraid any other cruises I'll go on will be a dissappointment!

Recommends Caribbean Princess? Yes!

We had an interior, which was small, but the mirrors made it look big enough. I didn't mind sleeping in it.
The ship was beautiful, and very clean!!
We had great waiters who loved to talk to us. We went back to the same table every night.
The guy who cleaned our room learned all of our names and would greet us!!
The teen center was awesome!! The staff members there were so personal and there were always things to do.