An amazing experience

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: August 01, 2007
Ship: Caribbean Princess
This ship was amazing. It was an absolute dream to be on, and I would reccomend it to everybody.
We were a middle class family but we were treated just as well as the richest people on the ship.

We had great waiters who loved to talk to us. We went back to the same table every night.

The teen center was awesome!! The staff members there were so personal and there were always things to do.

The guy who cleaned our room learned all of our names and would greet us!!

The ship was beautiful, and very clean!!

We had an interior, which was small, but the mirrors made it look big enough. I didn't mind sleeping in it.

Pros: A wonderful first time cruise!!

Cons: I'm afraid any other cruises I'll go on will be a dissappointment!

Recommends Caribbean Princess? Yes!