Not A Cruise I Expected

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: January 01, 2008
Ship: Caribbean Princess
Cabin Type: Suite
I had reservations about the cleanliness of the ship when I entered my stateroom. Our steward never changed the soap the entire cruise. Bathroom floor did not look washed. Desk top near bed had soda drops that were not cleaned up. Finally had to wipe the desk off myself after a couple of days. Missed the towel animals I found waiting for me at night on the bed on my other cruises. Breakfast and lunch buffet was very poor. Not a large selection of items.

Waiting to disembark, you could see fingerprints on goldtone railing around coctail room. Some sort of dark liquid was spilled at the table we sat at and it was under the glass top of the table.

Pros: Ship's personnel very helpful. Always very friendly.

Cons: Casino. Was smaller than any I've been in on other cruises. Also, rarely found a slot machine that paid.

Recommends Caribbean Princess? No.