Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

What a magnificent first Cruise!

Sail Date: October 01, 2006

I believe it would have to be the Theater under the stars, and all the entertainment.

Pros: All the activities and friendly employee's

Cons: There was not anything I disliked!

The ship was very roomy. I was a lil afraid of overcrowding when I heard the number of people on board but it was great. The ship was always very clean.
The food was excellent, I dined in the Dining room (formal) 2 nights and Could not have picked better menus if I did them myself. They let me change my dining time the first night I thought that to be very kind.
The room was big enough for me to sleep since thats all I did, All the things there was to do no time to spend in the room. I was a little far from the elevator to go downstairs but all in all it was good.
The staff was always smiling and friendly. If I needed anything they were right there. I never needed anything special but Im sure if I did they would have been right there assisting.
From Comedy, kareoke, Dancers and game shows. There was always something going on it was fantastic. I would have to say there was something for everyone of all ages on this cruise.