Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

RightSizing

Sail Date: April 20, 2015

If you are looking for the perfect "size" ship, Brilliance of the Seas is where you want to be. Stay away from the larger vessels. Royal Caribbean has mastered cruising with this 5-day sail. And, where better than the destinations of Grand Cayman and Cozumel. Service and amenities second to none. Everything about this voyage will leave you very well satisfied. I even attended an Art Show on board and found a very nice piece for my home. Fairly priced and comfortable rooms. I have been on the larger ships, believe me when I say bigger is not better. If you like the night life, the evening entertainment is outstanding. Game shows, Broadway, Disco and more. Check it out and I believe you will be in agreement.

Cruise Photos

Plenty of room, needed it as my wife packed enough for three weeks on this one week journey. Climate controlled, great water pressure in the shower.
Take the 20 Passenger Speedboat to the island - complete with 360 degree turns!