great cruise

Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 20, 2015
Ship: Brilliance of the Seas

I wanted to see Grand Cayman & I got to do that, but it wasn't enough time.  I think next time I would rather spend more time there than in Cozumel.  Outside of this, this was a great cruise, the staff are all amazing, everyone really goes beyond what we expected.  The food was really good, though next time we will do more My Time dinning, rather than the Windjammer.  I think the dining could have been more flexible, have a buffet with more selections for more hours.  Another cruise line had a combination of the My Time & the Windjammer & this seemed to work better, very flexible.

AND we will do the formal night, sad we missed that.

We really enjoyed Isumi & Chops as well, would recommend anyone to try them.  I think the drinks were a bit overpriced but I guess that's par for the course.

Overall, I would recommend this cruise

The quality of the food was top notch. I would like to see My Time dinning have more flexible hours though

Write a comment.

Karen Graninger (sp) was AWESOME!!!!! The battle of the sexes was hysterical & Danny in the Pub was fantastic

no kids

Frankie who kept our room perfect, Li who helped me find the perfect watch & LeFrackel who was incredibly patient! Everyone was just great

Everything looked great except the Solarium looked like it needed updating. The faux plants were VERY faded, looking a little cheap :(

loved the big window, was pleasantly surprised. i liked that the bed was not UNDER the windows, as we saw other rooms set up like that. there was PLENTY of space, could use more in the bathroom though! fortunately, this is not important, we didn't spend much time in the room b/c of all the activities :) but Frankie did a GREAT job & we loved coming back to the little towel surprises :)

the ONLY thing i really have to say outside of this being an AWESOME trip is that red onions have NO business in an Italian caprese salad :)
(just sayin)

Tampa, Florida Did not visit port

Add a tip. What was your favorite thing to do here?
NEED MORE TIME HERE! that is all :)
Add a tip. What was your favorite thing to do here?