Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Outstanding experience

Sail Date: September 01, 2014

The ship was clean and someome was always doing some cleaning. My cabin was comfortable and of a nice size. The ship was easy toget around. The public areas were attractive and eye pleasing.

Pros: I loved the ports we visited. I loved the choices of the shore excurisions. The staff of the ship was outstanding. Dru\, the cruise director\, did a great job.The food choices were outstanding and the taste and presentation was super.

Cons: The rough seas but this could not be prevented.

Recommends Brilliance of the Seas? Yes!

Windjammer was a great place for a snack and to meet people. The dining room was crowded but I ate at the early seating and that was always full. The staff was awesome and the food gave you a great variety I really enjoyed the chilled soups.
Good location and my attendant was always looking out for me since i was in a cabin alone. He was great.
I ate at the late seating the first night and I knew that this was not going to work for me. I did ask to change to the early seating and my request was honored. I was cold one night and called for a blanket and received one in a matter of minutes.
Great entertainment and the theater was c omfortable. Jeffthe Juggler was outstanding.