A Disaster

Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Transatlantic

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: April 01, 2014
Ship: Brilliance of the Seas
I am wheelchair bound and there were no disabled cabins available. However. Amanda\, a RCL rep assured me that my 26\" wide wheelchair would fit through the stateroom doorway (28\"). The doorway was 24\" at best! My wife attempted to help me across the stateroom to the bed and to the WC throughout the voyage\, yet I fell 4 times dislocating my shoulder 4 times. The NHS initiated a new physiotherapy program yesterday.

The RCL onboard Service Rep\, although very pleasant and helpful was disingenuous in responding to my questions about communicating with the RCL head office.

Pros: Overall service

Cons: Misrepresentation (disabled facilities)

Recommends Brilliance of the Seas? No.