great ship

Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: January 01, 2014
Ship: Brilliance of the Seas
Cabin Type: Suite
I was really impressed with the ship. Better than I imagined. This was my first cruise and I can't say enough good things about the ship.

more food than you can imagine. 4 star quality.

You couldn't walk 10 feet without finding someone to help you out if you had a question or problem. The gentleman that took care of our stateroom was outstanding.

The only reason for the lower rating is because of the location of our room. This was our first cruise and we didn't know that the back of the ship is probably the worst place to be. A lot of movement in our room. We were told later that the middle of the ship is were you want to be.

Pros: the service on the ship

Cons: location of our room

Recommends Brilliance of the Seas? Yes!