Great time

Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

Sail Date: July 01, 2012
Ship: Brilliance of the Seas
The boat was very nice, spacious room with good storage space. Nice designs, good sports areas. Nice pool areas. The food was the most just ok I have ever had while cruising. Nothing exciting and no good deserts, mostly gelatinous stuff.

I am giving it an average because the food tasted fine it was just not anything I was ever excited about. The dining times were good\, except when we came into port early one day and we only had 1/2 hour to get breakfast before we needed to get of the boat for excersion. I think the boat should have antisipated the time in port and shifted the dinning times.

Pros: ports were great

Cons: food was not too exciting

Recommends Brilliance of the Seas? Yes!