Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review

This cruise I have to rate it excellent with five stars. The emabarkation and debarkation processes were uneventful and well organized. The food was compatible with the different countries we visited and was of good quality. Because of the busy schedule offshore (Mediterranean cruise, Oct 15-27) I wasn't able to attend all shows but the ones I attended were good. The service at the stateroom was superb and always on time. The ship offers many amenities which most of the time you don't have time to participate in all. I plan to revisit again with an Scandinavian cruise next year.