Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review

The ship was magnificent. Clean as could be except needs liners in trash cans in each room for health reasons. The dining room had mainly tables of 12 (too large), and the food was not good at all. Soups were warm not hot, we were at table 422. Our waiter and waiters assistant were great but the food was really bad. I lost 8 pounds on this cruise. The Windjammer upstairs was beautiful as well but again the food, especially the fruit, was out of season. I had watermelon and an ice cream cone for lunch daily. Need much more of a variety of salads and should be kept fresh.I was on Sovereign of the Seas which was just beautiful. I don't think I would ever come back to the Brilliance of the Seas.It has great expectations of being one of the best ships around, but needs much improvement in the dining room and theater.The movies are repeatedly seen over and over again. The TV in the staterooms are have mostly Spanish shows. The movies shown on the ship aren't changed enough. When people go on a cruise and pay in advance for everything, why should you have to pay in other restaurants? Shouldn't all food be inclusive and why are people paying extra to get better food than the main dining room? What's the difference?I must commend you on the Casino. That is by far the nicest and largest Casino on any ship we have ever been on and we have taken 30 cruises.