Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

Our Worst Cruise

Sail Date: December 01, 2006

Our overall impression was negative from the minute we arrived onboard until we departed. This was our eleventh cruise and our seventh on RCCL. It is also our last
with RCCL.

Pros: NOTHING

Cons: The Hateful Crew

Recommends Brilliance of the Seas? No.

The food in the dining room was far below what we had come to expect. Our waiter was terribly rude to the assistant waiter who was obviously new and seemed to be trying hard to do a good job. She was also very rude to me, insisting to bring me food and desserts that were not on my low cholestral diet. Three times I told her no thank you to dessert and she then stated, "I'll bring you a small portion of each so you can try them all!!!!!!
Could not use the veranda on two different days due to several inches of standing water.
Extremely unfriendly and unwilling to help with any problem. We were given wrong information regarding a train ride in Panama that we had booked in advance which forced us to cancel the trip which was to be the highlight of our cruise. By the time we found out the truth, it was too late.
Plenty of options however could NEVER find a seat not being saved by passengers.