Family Cruise

Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

Sail Date: December 01, 2009
I loved the cruise. It was our family's second cruise and we enjoyed every aspect of it. We did miss one of our ports of call but with the weather conditions we experienced I can understand why. The Captain did his very best to make sure we enjoyed our cruise while still taking our safety into consideration. The ports (Malta, Cyprus, Greece and Eygpt) we visited were awesome and it was one of the best ways to get to all of them without the hassle of flying to all. I would definitely recommend this cruise to anyone.

Food on the ship was Awesome. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. My only issue was that there was no way to eat late at night unless through room service. Not anything that would keep me from sailing with them again.

Traveling with 2 teenagers, they stayed out of trouble and interactive with other teens onboard. I especially liked the 0100 curfew for the teens. You know exactly when they will be returning to the stateroom.

I can only say that our stateroom was great at all times. Our stateroom attendant stayed on top of her game all the time and when we returned to it after time away, it looked just as good as it did when we checked in.

Pros: Food on the ship and places we did visit.

Cons: Missing one of the ports.

Recommends Brilliance of the Seas? Yes!