Brilliance of the Seas

Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

Sail Date: April 01, 2007
Ship: Brilliance of the Seas
Cabin Type: Suite
we had the owners suite which was really comfortable, clean and pleasant. My Mom and Aunt went with me and aside from one cold meal from room service it was good. However the room svc. menu is quite limited. On the other hand how much room svc do you want on a cruise, right? Wayfarers food was good try the bread pudding! Dining room was great European food lots of choices. We had the BEST waiters in the room or so we thought!

We actually never went to Chops Grille or any other specialtie places. A suggestion would be that when the wayfarer is closed to enhance the food at theother places.

We did alot of excusions but I would suggest that not all people get up early. I would have liked to have done some of the cooking things etc but a time in the afternoon would have fit better with our schedule.

The BEST!

I give this a good as there are some cracks here and there. But thye are working on it everyday and it didn't cause much inconveince while we were there. Decor was nice with alot of beautiful glass so I loved the open yet protected feeling.

The Owners suite had tons of cupboard and closet space, clean beds are rather firm but ok.

Pros: The employees make this w wonderful trip. What ever RC is doing to keep them happy is working. They work very well together professional good old European service with a friendlier air than I seen in a awhile. These people love their jobs and it shows.

Cons: The short hours the exchange desk is open. I think it should be open 7am-8pm

Recommends Brilliance of the Seas? Yes!