Azamara Quest (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

Best cruise ever!

Sail Date: May 01, 2008

Everything was wonderful on the ship. You were well taken care of and everyone was so friendly and catered to your every need. The shore excursions were carefully planned and were described very well. I had the best time of my life and was able to relax when I wanted. I really like the open seating in the dining room and you weren't with the same people every night. The 2 specialty dining rooms had excellent food and service. My friend and I had no complaints at all. If you didn't have a good time it would had to of been by your own fault not by anyone on the ship.

Pros: The size of the ship

Cons: No smoking on balconies

Recommends Azamara Quest (RETIRED)? Yes!