Azamara Journey Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

Azamara Night over the top in Liverpool

Sail Date: August 01, 2014

Very comfortable ship and crew along with officers dedicated to pleasing all the guest. This was our 5th Azamara Journey Cruise and many of the staff remembered my wife and I along with our favorite beverage. We spent 24 days doing a back to back cruise and enjoyed every minute along with the rowdy North Sea and Irish Sea. We are currently planning future Azamara Cruises.

Pros: The consistently fabulous and friendly crew providing outstanding service with a smile.

Cons: The slot machine payout was stingy compared to most casinos. The music volume about 90-100 decibels based on my cell phone app is unbearable so I need to use ear plugs. Definately difficult to hold a conversation with a person without shouting.

Recommends Azamara Journey? Yes!

Clean and comfortable.
Excellent meal choices and service.
Stateroom was clean\, comfortable and all we needed for a good rest and shower.
The staff consistently goes above and beyond to make all guest comfortable.
On board activities were ok however I find the music too loud when it is not necessary.