Azamara Journey Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

A great Cruise and remarkable service

Sail Date: October 01, 2008

We were on the cruise celebrating our 50th Anniversary we took the Med . cruise from Barcelona to Venice on Oct9-19. I had to be on a no-salt diet and when I told the Maitre Di in the Discovery Dining room he made sure every meal was prepared for me with no salt. The ship (Journey) was kept in tip top shape. The overall experience of the help was outstanding and the cooperation of the help was excellent. I would highly recommend this cruise to anybody that was going for a European vacation.
The only negative comment I have is that they do not need to make a stop at Koper ,Slovenia We found this layover non interesting. A extra day in Venice would be ideal.

Pros: Specialty Restaurants and service through out ship`

Cons: Entertainment could be better, and also stop in Koper, Slovenia

Recommends Azamara Journey? Yes!

1 Comment