Azamara Journey (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Bermuda

Beautiful boutique ship

Sail Date: August 01, 2007

Room Type: Suite

Had a wonderful cruiseeverything from the quality of the accomodations (Frette bathrobes, thick absorbent towels, beautifully furnished cabins that were a marked contrast to the garishly appointed ones with appallingly bright colors, favorted by other cruiselines) to the cuisine (which was the best shipboard food I've had, and I've been on a number of cruises) made this a lovely experience. If you decide to book this cruise, see if Richard the maitre d' is still working in the Discoveries restaurant and seek him out he was extremely friendly and most helpful. The ship also has two specialty restaurants which offered two of the finest meals I've had in my life, no exaggeration.

Pros: Quality of accomodations, cuisine, friendliness of staff, size of ship,

Cons: Entertainment wasn't up to par compared with, say NCL

Recommends Azamara Journey (RETIRED)? Yes!