Anthem of the seas Nassau and Cococay cruise.

Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review

Cruises: 2-3 cruises

Overall rating:

Anthem of the Seas

7 Night Bahamas (Cape Liberty Roundtrip)

Sail date: October 27, 2018

Ship: Anthem of the Seas

Traveled as: Couple

Review summary

As our first cruise for my wife and I we loved every second of it. Bought a day pass for Atlantis' water park and relaxed on the beaches which were amazing. It is a bit pricey but I feel that its worth it. The water park has plenty to do and you can go to the aquarium or visit the beaches as well. The water was perfect and the fish were beautiful. Coco Cay was just as amazing if not better. Extremely beautiful and jjsy paradise to me. No complaints on this cruise and had a great first experience. We left only wanting to do more crusisng asap. Which we did within less then a year later.

Embarkation

Ship experiences

Staff was always very friendly and all of our waiters were awesome and accommodating. Our room was always very clean the room steward did a great job. I don't remember having any complaints towards staff. They do a wonderful job.

Overall the ship was amazing. Among all of the amazing things this ship offers one issue stood out to me. The bar area in the 270 lounge near the big back windows always had a fucky smell coming from behind the bar. Just felt it could have been cleaned a little more thoroughly. But other than that it was an amazing shit. I do recommend.

We had a large balcony cabin which was so nice I dont ever think we will get a room that doesn't have a balcony. Never felt cramped or like I didn't have anough room.

Ports of call

Port Canaveral, Florida

Cape Liberty (Bayonne), New Jersey

Cococay (Cruise Line's Private Island)

Disembarkation