Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Special Diet

Sail Date: October 01, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

Thank you!,  I follow a strict Gluten Free Diet and RC could not have been more accomedating.  Every staff member that I came in contact in the Dining Rooms was wonderful and attentive.  I not only got safe delicious meals, I got got a wide selection.  So thank you RC for a fabulous cruise and THANK YOU to all dining staff from the top down.

The cruise itself was great, the ship was beautiful and clean and lots of entertainment.  I HIGHLY recommend it