I like Royal Caribbean but they can do better

Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: June 25, 2016

my family and I had a great time on this trip. Some things left me disappointed. The new meal plan really sucks, I missed the traditional dining where you got to know your service staff and they got to know you! I was unhappy with the fact that to do things like the ifly you couldn't book until on the boat but then when we got on it was completely filled up. They advertise a list of things for teens but only have a very limited times for roller skating or the bumper cars or rock climbing etc. Didn't like that we had to wait in a lot of lines for drinks. No pool side service until the last day. Bars ran out of common things, like strawberry mix, rum, dark and stormy ingredints. The bar servers were understaffed for no waiters.   I will cruise with Royal again but not on this ship and I will check to make sure they have a better dining plan.

Didn't like the new dining experience plan.

Good shows, but not much for pool side fun during the day. No live music pool side on our last day at sea.

My teens were bummed about the limited activite times for roller skating, bumper cars. Mad about the ifly being booked before we got on the ship but we were told that we had to wait till on the boat.

We did have the pleasure of booking 2 nights at Chic, the waitstaff there was incredible. Waiter - Harshdeep Aher and asst waiter Ronny - in Chic was hands down the best!

Danny did an incredible job. He did a great job of keeping the room clean with the 4 of us sharing the space. Knowing our names and talking with us on a personal level was especially nice.