Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

A dream that has come true...

Sail Date: May 28, 2016

I can't figure out what was my favorite part. I think I liked everything.

I was disapointed about the info given on the website regarding how to dress for the Grande restaurant, the Silk, the American icon and the Chick.  We packed nice clothing to go to every restaurant except the Grande because it said that the Grande was formal and we were not going to dress for that.  Then we found out that the clothing we took was too dressy for the Silk, Chick and American Icon and just about right for the Grande but my husband had not taken a jacket so we could not go anyway... so, the info on the website is/was very confusing.

I also would like to thank everybody in guess services, they were very helpful. Happy

Very nice and clean. Our cabin steward was excellent, very friendly and ready to help all the time. Thank you Daisy Honrado!!! (not sure about the last name...)
Embarkation and Disembarkation It took longer than we thought to disembark and it was a little confusing too.
Destinations and Excursions NA