Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: February 13, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Room Type: Suite

Cabin: 10232, 10230

I wish there were more family centered activities.   Supervision at the hot tubs left much to be desired. There  were many young children (some in swim diapers) unsupervised and also some preteens actually eating ice cream cones in the hot tub- gross and completely unsanitary.

In addition, we were not made aware the damage sustained would affect our use of the indoor family pools for our days at sea. We had a hard time keeping the kids entertained for those days...

Especially knowing that the indoor family pools were closed,  there should have been many more family oriented opportunities. In addition to that, I would suggest having some type of mommy and me, or daddy and me, room for young children to play especially when parents aren't comfortable leaving the little ones with strangers at the infant babysitting room.

I have traveled Royal Caribbean before, and this was a very disappointing trip.   Even the private island, was disappointing.   Our best day was our excursion to Balmoral beach. It was beautiful, had  white sands and crystal-clear water that we had hoped for all along.   There was even an opportunity to snorkel, see dolphins and stingrays up close and personal.

Keyon was wonderful and we were very glad with his service, but the kids, and us too, would have loved more than two towel animals through the 8 day cruise. the space that we had especially with our baby was certainly accommodating. It was nice to have the children to access us whenever they wanted. Unfortunately, it was extremely disappointing that my 10-year-old twins' room with a fully stocked mini bar and a bottle of champagne. God forbid they chose to drink one of the "cute little water bottles (vodka)" which actually was not water. That was frightening and so we had all of our mini bars emptied.