Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Not Quite What I Expected

Sail Date: November 10, 2015

I was actually on the 2 night exclusive cruise to nowhere that left on 11/4/15 and returned on 11/6/15 (doesn't give the option to select that cruise since it was an exclusive inaugural US sailing). The ship was beautiful. I was not very impressed by the food. I didn't eat in any of the specialty dining restaurants though. I never did meet my room attendant. Overall, the room was nice. We had a balcony on deck 11. The balcony was double the size of what I was used to with Norwegian. The only problem with the room was that the drain in the shower was clogged with hair, but it was fixed right away. What I was most disappointed about was the lack of activities. My friend and I actually found ourselves asking each other, "what do we do now?". I've sailed with both Carnival and Norwegian and it was hard to pick just one activity to do because there were so many things going on. There was never a dull moment. The staff was very helpful all over the ship. Loved the IFly experience and the North Star. I wouldn't recommend going on the North Star at night, because you can't see much of anything except your reflection in the glass and the view of the pool deck. Definitely go during the day.

The easiest embarkation and disembarkation I've ever experienced.
Destinations and Excursions It was a cruise to nowhere
During the day we found ourselves asking what we should do, because there were no activities going on outside of the Ifly, North Star, or bumper cars. No trivia, nothing.
Children's Programs I didn't get a chance to visit this area, so I cannot rate it. Also, I don't believe there were any kids on this sailing.