Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Third Mate

Reintroduced to Cruising

Sail Date: November 10, 2015

I had only be on a cruise one other time and it was a MUCH smaller ship and the weather was horrible. So this was a wonderful experience and a great way to get back into cruising.

The ship was large enough that it made it feel like there was plenty to do but small enough so I didn't feel like it was a pain to get to anywhere.

The ship does seem to play to millennials pretty heavily, but considering that I am one it was perfect for me. The art throughout the ship was fun. The high speed internet was reliable enough (still not as strong as a home wifi). And the seaplex could keep me entertained for days on end.

In the end it was a wonderful experience and would love to go back.