Love the cruise!

Amsterdam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaskan Explorer (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 21, 2016

Great service, great ship, and excellent number of events! As a first timer, this cruise was truly a great impression and I would love to go on another cruise with Holland America again!

The food was great at first but as the weeks progressed, I felt that the food at the Lido got a little less in quality.

My younger brother did not like the Children's programs on the ship. Throwing snowballs disguised as toilet paper was a little ridiculous.

I love the staff members, especially the ice cream lady as well as the lady working on making waffles, crepes, and pasta during breakfast and lunch times!

I love the cabin, but there was only one power outlet. It would be much better if it had even just 2.

If you are a tech-heavy person, bring a power strip! There's only one outlet in each cabin, so you will definitely use those a lot!