Amsterdam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Purser

Love the cruise!

Sail Date: August 21, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Great service, great ship, and excellent number of events! As a first timer, this cruise was truly a great impression and I would love to go on another cruise with Holland America again!

I love the cabin, but there was only one power outlet. It would be much better if it had even just 2.
In one of the excursions in Victoria BC, there was not enough time to enjoy the full excursion like it said on the excursion manual. I felt that I didn't get my money's worth in Victoria BC.
My younger brother did not like the Children's programs on the ship. Throwing snowballs disguised as toilet paper was a little ridiculous.
I love the staff members, especially the ice cream lady as well as the lady working on making waffles, crepes, and pasta during breakfast and lunch times!
The food was great at first but as the weeks progressed, I felt that the food at the Lido got a little less in quality.

If you are a tech-heavy person, bring a power strip! There's only one outlet in each cabin, so you will definitely use those a lot!

1 Comment