LOVED OUR TRIP!

Amsterdam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaskan Explorer (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 07, 2016
Ship: Amsterdam

This Alaskan cruise was a last minute whim for my neighbor and me. Our cruise company rep, Barbara Rice, recommended Holland America for us. The ship is elegant and beautifully decorated. The food is delicious and the SERVICE is way beyond great! For the price, this trip cannot be topped. Both my neighbor and I agree, this was the best and most relaxing vacation ever!

Gil in the dining rooms---GREAT service. Ayu, our cabin steward, was SO NICE and our room was fresh and clean! BEST SERVICE EVER from all the crew!